1. Each student is issued an identity card and is required to carry it card at all times.
2. Students must arrive on time and in proper uniform. Students not adhering to this regulation will be assessed a fine and will not be permitted to attend class that day.
3. Attendance at Morning Prayer is compulsory for every student.
4. Silence should be maintained in school corridors during the change of periods.
5. Students are expected to show proper courtesy to their teachers and the employees of the school; students should be polite to one another.
6. Any damage done to school furniture or property will have to be made good by the defaulters.
7. Any student running away from the school during school hours will be fined heavily.
8. Repetitive absenteeism will render the student liable to expulsion.
9. Students should keep the classrooms and school premises clean. Disfiguring the walls, scattering bits of paper on the floor, or indulging in objectionable practices is prohibited.
10. Cycles and scooters should be placed properly locked in the sheds provided for them.
11. Any student guilty of indecent behavior or foul language inside or outside the school premises will be dealt with severely, even leading up to the point of expulsion from the school.
12. If students need guidance or help with regard to any difficulty or problem, they should contact the Discipline Committee in charge.
13. Students are required to cooperate with the members of the Discipline Committee in maintaining discipline in the school.
14. The prospectus is deemed to have been read, understood, and held to be binding on all parents or guardians of the student.
15. The principal reserves the right to add, delete, or change any or all conditions, rules, or information contained in the prospectus without notice.